Sukhbir Agro Energy Ltd. is an ISO 22000 : 2005, HACEP, Global Standard for Food Safety qualified and certified company. All these certifications are the evidence that we are dealing in supreme grade Sella Rice, White Sella Rice, Golden Sella Rice, Platinum Rice, Sambha Masoori Rice, Satha Sella Rice, Sella Mogra Rice, Long Grain Sella Rice, Sella Basmati Rice etc. By taking the aid of our quality control group, we are able to understand the exact requirements of the clients thus, supply as per accordingly. Our quality management team follow well documented procedures to assure accuracy in the examinations and certifications of the end products. The complete gamut of Rice offered by us has huge demand all over the world due to its unmatched quality.
Our Board of Directors
We run the company under the directions of the following prestigious names who posses years of experience and knowledge of this field:
- Dr.Harbhajan Singh Awla, Director
- Mr. Bhagat Singh, Independent Director
- Mr. Jasbir Singh Awla, Promoter and Managing Director
- Mr. Munish Kumar Dhir, Director
- Mr. Ramesh Kumar Dhir, Director
- Mr. Sukhbir Singh Awla, Promoter Director
- Mr.Randeep Singh Grewal, Independent Director
Our firm is engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying and offering the following varieties of Rice to the various parts of the world:
Currently, we are backed with three rice plants in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab with total milling capacity of 210TPH. Sound processing machines are installed in our rice mills comprises Paddy Free Cleaner, Paddy Huskar, Paddy Separator, De-stoner, Rice Cleaner, Rice Grader, Rice Polisher, Rice Color Sorter and Rice Packing Machine. Mentioned below are the Rice plants & mills that are developed by us:
- Modern rice mill at Shahjahanpur, U.P., equipped with modern machines Imported from M/s Satake International Co. Ltd. Japan, Buhler (I) Pvt. Ltd. Switzerland and Schmidt Seeger Germany. This Rice mill have the ability to produce 130 TPH and along with this a Parboiled unit is set up having the production capacity of 60 TPH.
- At Ghazipur , Uttar Pradesh, a Rice milling unit with the capacity 60 TPH, Solvent unit having the ability of 500 TPD and Power unit of 15 MW is established by us.
- At Ferozpur, Punjab, a sound Rice milling wing of 6TPH and Solvent unit of 200 TPD is formed.
- 15MW biomass based power plant is set up in the state Channu, Punjab.
- 1MW Solar PV project under Jawaharlal Nehru national solar mission in Sirsa, Haryana.
During 2004, an advance solvent plant is formed with the ability of 100 TPD. This unit is handled by a team of professionals which makes it possible to achieve 100% utilization of the capacity of this plant and doubles the rate of production. Another solvent plant is developed in Uttar Pradesh in 2007 with the purpose to meet the growing demands of the business.
Power Plants- Biomass & Solar
At Ghazipur Uttar Pradesh, a 15 MW Biomass Residue Based Power Project is developed. To generate large amount of energy, we have installed 70 tonnes per hour (TPH) capacity traveling grate boiler and other equipment. Apart, in the state of Haryana, a fully furnished solar power plant of 1MW is established which are consistently meeting the power demands of the region.
Through our Universal Biomass Energy Private Limited, a 14.50 MW Bio-Mass residue power plant is set up having the capability to generate electricity in large amount for the Northern Region.
After the completion of the production stages, the whole gamut of Rice is stored in our spacious warehousing unit. Protective and hygienic storage is assured by us for the future consumption purposes. Further, our storage wing is installed with advanced parameters to keep our goods intact and safe. In UP, we have 13 warehouses having the storage capacity 6,86,000 Metric Tonne, 15 storage units in Punjab with the capacity 5,32,025 Metric Tonne and 1 in Haryana with the ability to stock 1,80,000 Metric Tonne.